Sally Okunzuwa dies from carbon-monoxide poisoning

Sally Onome Okunzuwa has reportedly died from carbon-monoxide poisoning.

According to close sources, she lit up a charcoal in her room to keep herself warm in the night but was later found dead in the morning.

It was also said that she might have inhaled carbon monoxide while sleeping which could have killed her.

Her sudden death was confirmed on her business page on Instagram;

“It is with deepest regret we bring to your knowledge the sudden demise of our beloved daughter, sister and boss Sally Onome Okunzuwa CEO SALLY SIGNATURE SALOON AND SPA.
Who left this world to a better place On the 23rd of August 2020 due to Carbon monoxide poisoning.
The sally signature brand will like to use this medium to appreciate you all for your prayers and support.
Her brand was built on hard work, sweat, consistency and God. Please be assured that we are here to serve you bigger and better in honor of sally onome okunzuwa, thereby ensuring that her brand sally signature lives on as sally would have wanted it.
She was an inspiration , a hard working lady and a beauty.
her goal is to ensure every woman attains the beauty they desire and that still stands .
we look forward to reopening on the 5th of September 2020.
Signed : management”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: